MTN plans to list 35% of Ghanaian business on country’s stock exchange, Adu Anane Antwi, director-general of Securities and Exchange Commission, says by phone.
* MTN Ghana shares to be sold in cedi;
* Mobile operator seeks to launch offer before year-end;
* Antwi declined to comment on amount MTN seeks to raise;
* Listing linked to MTN winning 15-year license for fourth- generation spectrum in Ghana;
* NOTE: Earlier, MTN Said to Weigh Selling $500 Million in Shares of Ghana Unit. Source: Bloomberg