Entities within the Enko Capital Group
Enko Capital Management LLP is domiciled in London, UK and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FRN 477 914).
Enko Capital Investments Pty Ltd is domiciled in Johannesburg, South Africa, and is regulated by the FSCA.
Enko Capital West Africa is domiciled in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire, and is regulated by CREPMF.
Enko Fund Managers Limited is domiciled in Mauritius and is regulated by the FSC.
Nature of Enko’s Commitment to the Stewardship Code
Under COBS 2.2.3R of the FCA Handbook, Enko Capital Management LLP (“Enko LLP”) must disclose clearly on a durable medium the nature of its commitment to the Financial Reporting Council’s Stewardship Code (“the Code”) or, where it does not commit to the Code, its alternative investment strategy.
The Code sets out a number of principles relating to engagement by investors with UK equity issuers. At present, Enko LLP does not manage any funds which hold equities in UK companies, nor does Enko LLP maintain any investment management mandates on behalf of UK pension funds – Enko LLP provides investment advice and execution to a Mauritian asset manager, with the goal of achieving long term capital appreciation by making investments substantially in pan-African private and sovereign debt instruments. As such, in practice the Code is not directly relevant to Enko LLP. Enko LLP will consider whether to become a signatory to the Code at the time when it starts managing any investment mandate given to it by UK entities.
Complaints in respect of Enko Capital Management LLP and Enko Capital Investments Pty Ltd
How to Make a Complaint
If you would like to make a complaint, please contact Enko’s Compliance with details of the complaint. You may make a complaint in person, by telephone or in writing:
Postal Address: 1 Knightsbridge Green, London, SW1X 7QA, United Kingdom
Telephone: +44 203 884 4208
All complaints are submitted free of charge.
Our Complaints Procedure
- Once a complaint is made, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint promptly and in writing, enclosing a copy of this procedure.
- We will then investigate your complaint diligently and impartially. We may request that you provide additional information to assist us with our investigation.
- We will keep you informed of the progress of our investigation and, where appropriate, our proposed action to resolve your complaint.
- If you accept our proposed action to resolve your complaint, we will conclude the matter promptly.
- We will take all reasonable steps to resolve your complaint as soon as possible, but in any event no later than 6 weeks of receipt for any complaint related to Enko Capital Investments Pty Ltd, domiciled in South Africa; or within 8 weeks of receipt for any other complaint.
Your Right to Take Further Action
If your complaint is not resolved to your satisfaction within the time period specified in point 5 above, you may be entitled to take civil action against the Firm. You may also be able to refer the complaint to an alternative dispute resolution entity.
Financial Services Ombudsman (UK)
Address: Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, London, E14 9SR, United Kingdom
Telephone: 0800 023 4567 / +44 207 964 0500 (overseas)
Fax: 020 7964 1001
FAIS Ombud (South Africa)
Address: Customer Contact Division, FAIS Ombud Celtis House, Eastwood Office Park Linwood, Pretoria, PO BOX 74571 Linwood Ridge, 0040
Telephone: 012 470 9080 / 0860 – FAISOM (0860 324766)
Fax: 012 348 3447